WRITE ME YOUR CHRISTMAS STORY AND YOU WILL GET A LITTLE CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM ME!!
Christmas is coming soon that’s why I have planed something special for you! Of course I can’t make everyone of my followers a christmas gift, but I can give some of you the chance to win a little
(maybe 1D related *hint*)christmas gift from me.
All you have to do is:
- You must be following me
- Reblog this post (likes will not accept from Santa Claus)
- And the important thing:
You have to send me your Christmas story!
It can be everything. We all are coming from different countries, so everyone of us celebrates Christmas a bit different. So here are a few examples what kind of story you can write to me:
- Tell me what was your best christmas gift
- Your best christmas memory
- Did something special or funny happened on a christmas
- or just tell me how you spend your christmas days in your family, with your culture, tradition..or something like that.
- and if you don’t celebrate christmas, maybe you celebrate something that’s like that in this time of the year..you can tell me this, too.
Like I said it can be anything. It just has to be a cool, funny, sweet or wonderful christmas story of your own. Surprise me with your story and let me get tons of christmas feelings while I read it!! The stories that I like the most will get a little christmas present from me. When I have picked you, I’ll message you and all you have to do is send me your address in a private mail. Of course your address will only used by me for your little gift that I’ll send you. And nobody else will get it. Promise!
You can send me your story in an ask, fanmail or submit it to me here
Please send me your story till 24th of November! I’ll pick 2-3 stories between the 25th and 28th November (depends on the notes and stories I get)! And I think I’ll send the gifts away between the 1st and 2nd week in December. I don’t want to send it too late so we all know the christmas post can be chaotic. And I don’t want that the winners will get their gifts too late or maybe the post will lose it.
Ok, so i’m excited to read your stories from so many different countries and till then much love, xx Jasmin ♥